Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My file has moved!

It has been a while since I have posted. I was hoping my next post would be that I was being sworn in, but alas I am still waiting.

I received a call from my background investigator about a month ago that my file had moved from the Sergeant's desk to the Lieutenant's desk. I am assuming now that the Lieutenant has caught his fingers in a chinese finger trap and has been working diligently this last month to remedy that dilemna. I like that scenario better than the probable truth, which is that my file is a low priority and they will get to it when they have time.

So for now, here is a picture that made me laugh today.

1 comment:

  1. The image of the Chinese finger trap is funny!

    Don't give up. I'm sure you'll be snatched up in no time.

    ReplyDelete